Zinc Plated Pallet Truck – Corrosive Environments and Refrigerated Areas.
Zinc plating and nylon wheels for superior corrosion resistance. Plating technology on the frame handle, wheel frame and push rods. Fork Size 27X48″. 4400lb capacity. Fork Width 6.3″, Lowered Height 2.9″, Raised Height 7.5″.
– The reinforcements on the backs of all forks ensure their reliability
– Robotic welding technology provides smoother finish and higher strength of truck body
– Solid forks through integral stamping
– Chrome plated piston rod to ensure quiet and smooth lifting and long service life
– The hydraulic handle offers three control positions: lift, lower and neutral
– Seal rings conforming to German standards ensure excellent performance
– Standard EOSLIFT handle with ergonomic loop design reduces fatigue
– Pallet entry and exit rollers offers easier entry and exit of pallet
– Galvanization of oil pump to avoid rust and extend its service life
– Overload protection prevents the truck from application under overloaded condition, reducing its maintenance cost
– Fully enclosed pump avoids contamination and oil leaking
– Convenient access to lubrication points for easy maintenance
|Capacity (LBS.)||Fork Size W x L||Wheel Material|
|4400||27" x 48"||Nylon|